- hang out with my daughter and watch some TV we enjoy just ‘cuz ongoing
- finish watching We Bought a Zoo with my daughter and hubby Loved it!
- chat with Sons #1 and #2 Yes. Yes. Yes! Son #1 lives at home. I’ve been enjoying a little more time with him lately. Plus, I chatted with Son #2 via Skype last night. Thank you to the inventors of Skype. You are very much appreciated.
- finish the line edit of my client’s first eight chapters on track to be done by the end of the week
- whatever else comes along this week I’m going to get in touch with some clients I haven’t heard from in a while.
- prayer journal daily I must get back at it.
- at least one blog post for SNEI plus ROW check-ins I’m working on a post I hope to put up later today. Plus, the fitness post I write for Kimberley Payne goes live on her site on Thursday. I plan to reblog here on Friday.
- three posts for Monday Motivation The topics have been chosen. Does that count?
- a picture book manuscript It’s only Wednesday.
- two picture book manuscripts As I mentioned . . . it’s only Wednesday.
- read the Bible each day on track
- read a chapter in Worship Matters
- finish Sketch Behavior I’m on chapter behind.
- walk two or three times
- two upper body workouts
- two lower body workouts
- eat better
La, la-la, la-la. I’m going to blame the holiday Monday; my close encounter with animals of the allergic kind; headaches and other “consequences” of being a woman of a certain age. And after I finish making excuses, I’m going to pick up my handweights and get at it.
Writers, Round 4 of A Round of Words in 80 Days will be beginning soon. Check it out!
If you sign on, you can also keep in touch via the ROW80 Facebook group.
And last but not least, if you have fitness goals and could benefit from some casual accountability and a great cheering section, join us on the ROW80 Fitness group.