Let’s see how things have changed since the beginning of Round 3.
- write two picture books per month and one other piece to submit to a paying market I’ve done some submitting (Hooray!) but haven’t met my original goal, but that’s OK.
- make headway in my children’s chapbook and my women’s novel I was going to say I hadn’t done anything in this regard, but I actually had my critique partner read Chapter 1 of my women’s novel and she gave me some great pointers. I just have to get back at it . . . some day.
- add stories and poems to my website I plan to do more in this regard during Round 4.
- complete both papers for my certification course Nope
- continue to work with current clients Yes. Things are moving along well.
- take on new ones as they come my way and I’m able Again . . . yes.
- submit to two paying markets/potential agents per month (perhaps more) Some . . . and that’s far better than none.
- continue with my Bible reading Yes
- read one fiction and one non-fiction book per month I’ve been reading a far amount, more fiction than non.
- read at least one book for my certification course I haven’t completed a book, but I have made some headway.
- check in once per week I’ve checked in twice per week.
- as a sponsor, faithfully visit and comment on your websites I wish I could visit even more of you regularly.
- walk 3x/wk for at least a half hour I’ve done more walking than I used to . . . but not as much as I’d like.
- resistance training 3-4 x/wk same as above
- eat better Perhaps the mini cupcakes beside me could answer on my behalf.
- work with current clients I attended one birth this round.
Pregnancy Fitness Educator
Hope to see you for Round 4, for which I get to be a sponsor again. Yay!