For my wonderful American readers, Chapters is the Canadian Barnes and Noble.
Today I had the amazing privilege of taking photos for one of my doula clients. That was so much fun! There is one in particular I would love to see on the cover of a book. I guess I’ll just have to write said book.
And speaking of books . . .
I can rarely go into London without visiting Chapters. I’ve often said I could live there and here’s why:
1. First, there’s the obvious. What reader/writer wouldn’t want to be surrounded by thousands of books in every genre?
2. Next, I’ve loved magazines since I was a kid. It would be great to have them close at hand too.
3. And row after row of beautiful, pristine journals. Love it. Love it. Love it.
4. Hey, they’ve even got workout equipment.
5. I’d have to snag myself a laptop to make use of the free Wi-Fi and play workout DVDs.
6. Food and beverages? Starbucks, of course.
The only things I’d need: a shower and a super comfy futon or inflatable bed. So, how about it, Chapters? Would you like to start charging rent?