As I mentioned, relationship-building is my number one priority. Therefore, related goals top the list.
Last week . . .
I chatted online with my second born a little. It was his b-day on Wednesday, so I wanted to make sure we touched base.
Brave was a fun movie. It is now my daughter’s fave of the year so far. I’m glad we saw it.
My son and his friend arrived safe and sound in Amsterdam. The trip to the airport was uneventful, the best kind. I’m glad I could take them.
My daughter and I enjoyed visiting my sister, her hubby, and his co-driver.
I enjoyed chatting with a friend today. She is going to start a blog and wanted some inside info.
What am I doing for/with my family this week?
– looking into plans for my 30th anniversary (August 7)
– perhaps going to the beach with my hubby, our daughter, and her BFF
– trying to connect via FB with my second born
– following Nathanial’s FB posts while he’s in Europe (I don’t know how often he’ll be online.)
I only have to put up one more post today to be on track with my blogging.
Research possible e-publishing options for a client and me – I want to start this week.
My goal is to complete the first edit of my client’s children’s chapbook by the end of July. I want to get three to five chapters edited this week.
– looking to submit two pieces this week
My weekly goal is to read one fiction chapter, one non-fiction chapter, and an article or two in Writers Digest or other skills development resource. I’m a little behind.
Last session with my trainer for now rescheduled until Monday. My shoulder was giving me a problem last Thursday.
– do the exercises she gives me five times per week
– do cardio at least three times before next Sunday
Visit other ROWers’ sites today and/or Monday.
Never stop learning!