I’m having a great week so far. Hope you are too. And here are where things stand at the moment.
– replace earlier plans with better ones
– arrange for the pick-up of my son’s computer, which he sold while in Europe
– try to arrange a Skype call with my second born; I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before
– take my daughter and her BFF out for lunch and to their fave art supply store on Saturday
As of today, I will be ahead of my blogging goal for the month: a first in a long time.
Research possible e-publishing options for a client and me – I want to start this week. I hope to start today.
My goal is to complete the first edit of my client’s children’s chapbook by the end of July. I want to get three to five chapters edited this week. With some rush jobs that have come through, I’ve adjusted this goal to three chapters, and I’m on target to get that done.
– looking to submit two pieces this week (This is highly unlikely with the new editing jobs that have come my way.)
My weekly goal is to read one fiction chapter, one non-fiction chapter, and an article or two in Writers Digest or other skills development resource. I’m a little behind. (still possible this week)
– do the exercises she gives me five times per week (one down, four to go)
– do cardio at least three times before next Sunday (one down, two to go)
Visit other ROWers’ sites TODAY!
As Finding Nemo star Dory would say, “Just keep writing. Just keep writing.”