Last week my hubby and I went away for a couple of days.
Therefore . . .
I did very little writing and editing.
I bowed out of the midweek check-in.
I fell behind on my blogging.
My fitness goals were shelved, although I did try to eat fairly wisely and we did go for a walk.
But as Kait says, A Round of Words recognizes we have a life.
Dave needed the time away and we found a lovely spot less than an hour from home. The room was beautiful. The food was delicious. And the staff was extremely friendly. It was well worth setting aside the “therefores” above.
This week, however, I need to get back on track.
Writing and Submitting
– blog posts for SNEI and Kimberley’s site
– picture book manuscript (write and submit plus resubmit a rejected manuscript)
– hopefully work on my novel and/or middle grade story
– prep list of questions for author Janet Sketchley (Her debut novel will be out in November.)
– work with two clients (one a fiction writer, the other a poet)
Inspiration for Writers
How to be a Pirate (complete)
The Essential Guide to Getting Your Book Published
Connecting with Fellow Writers
– writers’ group on Tuesday (Wahoo!)
– connect with fellow ROWers on Monday and Thursday
– spend time on social networks, enough but not too much (smile)
I have a client who could birth her baby anytime, so I’m sleeping with a fully charged cell phone by my ear and seeking to get to bed at a decent time – most nights.
This is my last week of my 30-Day Challenge. I plan to finish strong.
– no cheat days between Monday and Saturday
– eat well (If I plan the week’s meals today, I will be less likely to fall into the Whatever’s Easiest habit. And for those of you who don’t know, my son brought home amazing chocolates and shortbread from Scotland. Yum! I will limit myself to one chocolate and two cookies per day at most.)
– walk or do 30 minutes of other cardio at least three days
– do three full-body workouts
And ROWers . . .
Don’t forget to pop by the FB page and chat with your fellow writers.
And if you’re so inclined, you can join those of us who talk fitness on the ROW80 Fitness page.
How will you finish strong this month?