Before then, I would like to accomplish the following . . .
– polish as much of Client #1’s rewritten manuscript as she sends my way
– rework Client #2’s first chapter
– work with other clients who touch base with me
– four more blog posts for Monday Motivation
– two or more blog posts for Kimberley Payne
– four or more blog posts for SNEI
– write my sponsor post for Round 4
– prep a schedule for posts and follow-through (in order to make more connections and build my platform)
– prep a new pre- and postnatal workout for weekly classes I may begin teaching in October
– work on my pregnancy fitness educator certification at least three days per week
– read an average of 20 chapters per week of the NT
– read for my certification (hopefully completing one book)
– complete Deadly Devotion by Sandra Orchard
– complete half of Swipe for my Book Club for Two
How about you? Whether you’re involved in A Round of Words in 80 Days or not, what are your goals for the next couple of weeks?