Welcome to the last round of 2013. I plan to finish the year strong. How about you?
If you don’t know about A Round of Words in 80 Days, check it out.
Some of us hang out on Facebook. Pop by and say hello.
So, what are my goals for the next 80 days?
This is the first time I’ve added this category. The book I co-authored, Living Beyond My Circumstances, former Paralympian Deb Willows’ memoir, is due out in November. This is absolutely surreal. (I’m sure anyone who has walked this path can relate.)
I must take advantage of my Internet and physical connections to get the word out.
– participate in OctPoWriMo
– continue to blog and guest blog regularly (If you’re interested in guest blogging here, just let me know. I’d love to entertain guests two to four times per month.)
– finish at least one of the papers for my certification course
– possibly work on my picture books, my middle grade chapbook, and/or my women’s fiction
– meet with my writers’ group in October and November (Then we break for the winter because of road conditions.)
– work with my current and new clients
I’m happy to be busy right now.
– complete a novel and a non-fiction book each month (This is probably a little on the ambitious side, but we’ll see what happens.)
– meet with the other member of our Book Club for Two group as she finishes each book we’ve chosen (We’ve discussed the first book. It was fun.)
– read more blog posts, especially those on the craft of writing
– read my critique partner’s manuscripts
– check in at least once per week (probably twice most weeks)
– as a sponsor, visit “my peeps”
– pop by our Facebook pages every now and then
– spend time with family regularly
– prep more meals from scratch
– exercise 3-5 times per week
– fulfill my volunteer responsibilities