Whoosh! Did anyone see where that week went?
It was a week of victories and well, not defeats exactly . . .
I spent time with family and friends, always a good thing.
I finished up the final edit of a client’s collection of poems.
I got two chapters edited for another client.
I fired off pages 1-42 to a third client. I should be done his edit by the end of the week, all things being equal.
I kept up with my poetry writing for OctPoWriMo.
I posted my first contribution to The Birthing Site.
I wrote an entry for the Word Challenge for members of InScribe.
The Week Ahead
– work on three clients’ manuscripts
– write seven more poems
– write at least two guest posts
– read fiction and non-fiction daily
– visit my fellow ROWers and my fellow poets at OctPoWriMo
– attend my writers’ group
– exercise three to five times