Day 31 of OctPoWriMo . . .
until we meet again
to once again open our hearts
In the Rearview
– complete manuscripts fired off to two editing clients (the first edit at least)
– edit of reworked Chapters 13-17 fired off to a third client
– 31 Days of Thankfulness complete (FB statuses for the month of October)
– OctPoWriMo complete (31 poems written in 31 days)
– significant headway made reading A Home for My Heart
– this week’s chapter read in Worship Matters
– two mini lower body workouts and one upper body workout
– guest posts to write
– more reading
And wait for it . . .
– housecleaning and decorating for Christmas (Before you get too worried, let me explain . . . My son’s girlfriend is flying across the Pond for a visit next week. Since we like our house best when it’s decorated for the holidays – and since our family Christmas this year may be very different – we’re putting out my hubby’s Department 56 village, decorating the indoor banister, and putting up the tree. Will I be tired of it by December 25? Quite possibly, but that’s OK.)
Happy Christmas to All and to All a Goodnight