– a Christmas poem
– three, maybe four, guest posts (and perhaps one or two for right here)
– a little (I wouldn’t want to get carried away.)
– Christmas cards
– my Action Plan for January (2014 – The Year of the Great Declutter; it’s going to be great.)
– a couple of novels I’d like to finish reading by the end of the year or very early in January
– with family and friends Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day
“When the angels went away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, ‘Let us go over to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has made known to us.’ And they went with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger. And when they saw it, they made known the saying that had been told them concerning this child. And all who heard it wondered at what the shepherds told them. But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart. And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen, as it had been told them” (Luke 2:15-20, ESV).