It’s time for the next round of A Round of Words in 80 Days. Woohoo!
I signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo in April and didn’t achieve my goal, but it did get me back into writing my novel and that’s a good thing.
I signed up again this month and am motoring along with the word count. However, I haven’t worked on my novel as much as I would like. My goal is to write 10,000 words in Becca’s Journey this month as well as an additional 10,000 words for other projects (blogs and picture books primarily).
My weekly blogging goals are to write three posts for SNEI beyond my weekly ROW80 check-ins, one for Monday Motivation on the topic of writing, and one for Kimberley Payne’s site on the topic of fitness.
I have been asked to be a copywriter for a local website designer. This work includes writing four 700-word articles for seniors each month. These projects will obviously take top priority, being paying work and all.
– whatever work comes my way
– one novel and one non-fiction book per month
– submit something (a picture book or short piece) to a paying market each week
Skills Development Goals
– complete the online writing for children course I’m taking
Platform Building Goals
It’s time; let’s do this!
– weekly posts
– visit “my peeps” on Mondays and Thursdays
– complete the challenge I signed on for this month
– use the challenge as a jumpstart to exercising more and eating better