Time for the first Sunday check-in of Round 4
Keeping on track with my goal for Camp NaNoWriMo – check
My weekly blogging goals are to write three posts for SNEI beyond my weekly ROW80 check-ins, one for Monday Motivation on the topic of writing, and one for Kimberley Payne’s site on the topic of fitness. I posted once to SNEI and got my guest posts sent off.
NOTE: I also have two additional guest posts to write, and I signed on for a blog hop later in the month.
I have been asked to be a copywriter for a local website designer. This work includes writing four 700-word articles for seniors each month. These projects will obviously take top priority, being paying work and all. I was able to get one article written this week, better than leaving all four to the last week of the month.
– whatever work comes my way I’ll hopefully be starting a major job this week, and there are others on the horizon.
– one novel and one non-fiction book per month I’m on track to finish at least one novel and reread Don McNair’s Editor-Proof Your Writing
– submit something (a picture book or short piece) to a paying market each week – maybe two this coming week
Skills Development Goals
– complete the online writing for children course I’m taking I should have this done this week or next.
Platform Building Goals
It’s time; let’s do this! I’m reading some posts and an ebook on the subject.
– weekly posts Here I am. 🙂
– visit “my peeps” on Mondays and Thursdays I was a smidge late this week, but we’ll “blame” it on my hubby wanting to do some vacationy things on his week off.
– complete the challenge I signed on for this month Things are going well in this regard . . . except the change in the barometric pressure causing headaches. Bleh!
– use the challenge as a jumpstart to exercising more and eating better Even after two weeks, sweets don’t hold anywhere near the same appeal. I love getting into the healthy eating habit in the summer when there are so many fresh fruits and veggies available.
So, my fellow ROWers, how was your first week?