For me, this year was The Year of Encouragement. Every time someone mentioned I had encouraged him or her, I was thrilled. Countless people did the same for me, for which I’m very thankful.
And 2012? It’s going to be The Year of No Excuses.
And in what areas I am going to back away from excuse making?
1. Working alongside my husband in ministry.
2. Actively helping our kids leap into adult life with both feet, sometimes by encouraging them, sometimes by staying quiet while they find their own way.
3. Further sorting, organizing, and de-cluttering around the house.
4. Actively seeking clients for whom to edit – and possibly write.
5. Sticking to a diligent writing schedule.
6. Submitting proposals to publishers and agents on a regular basis.
7. Getting an online photography site up and running.
8. Completing my doula certification and seeking clients.
9. Maintaining PTS certification and possibly, seeking clients.
10. Scheduling adequate time to fulfill my volunteer commitments.
11. Exercising at least three times per week.
12. Eating better.
So, what about you? Do you have a theme for the coming year? What are some of the things you would like to accomplish in 2012?