As I’ve mentioned, 2012 is my personal year of no excuses.
Here are my fitness goals.
1. Drink more water.
2. Eat more fruit and veggies.
3. Cook more meals from scratch.
4. Limit consumption of processed foods.
5. Engage in cardio exercise for 30-60 minutes five to six times per week.
6. Do resistance training three times per week.
7. Do flexibility training three times per week.
8. Get body fat into the healthy range.
9. Lose 20-25 pounds.
10. Possibly promote my personal training business to help others achieve their goals.
Now that you know my goals, what are yours?