I have been putting off establishing a regular exercise routine for far too long.
I have already begun to make wiser food choices and this coming week, I intend to again establish my workout routine. I’ll let you know at the end of the week how it goes.
If you’re just getting started, I encourage you to do so one step at a time. Too often we give up if we try to make too many changes at the same time.
My New Routine
1. Drink more water.
2. Eat more fruit and veggies.
3. Cut back significantly on my snacks.
4. Exercise with my workout buddy one or two times per week.
5. Go for a walk three to five times per week. If these walks go via a coffee shop, I intend to have water and a small snack or a flavoured drink…not both.
6. Exercise for half an hour three to five times per week. (I have several different DVDs. I’m planning to use one on Mondays, a different one on Wednesdays, and a third on Fridays.)
So, what are your fitness goals this week?