I mentioned a while back that I would like to post some quotable quotes from you.
Here are some ideas for you to consider. Even a sentence or two would be great. You can post the responses here or email them to me (email@example.com).
1. What is your best memory of your pregnancy?
2. What was the biggest challenge of your pregnancy?
3. What advice would you give a new mom?
4. Describe your ideal birth? How did the actual birth of your baby compare?
5. What was your first thought when you found out you were pregnant?
6. What was your first thought when you saw your baby?
7. Who was the first person you told when you found out you were pregnant? Why him/her? If your spouse was first, who was second?
8. If you have more than one child, how did your older one(s) respond when you told them they would have a new brother or sister – or when they met for the first time?
9. Do you have related websites that you visit? Which are your favourite and why?
10. If you’ve written something for your baby (a letter, a poem, a song, etc.), I’d love to share it with my readers. Even an excerpt would be great.
Thank you to everyone who is willing to share. Feel free to pass this along to other pregnant or new moms. Comments by “experienced” moms are also welcome…dads too, by the way.